Little Colonels Basketball
The Little Colonels Basketball League will follow COVID-19 recommendations from the KY Health Department, KCSD, and the KHSAA.
These guidelines include, but may not be limited to:
- Staggered start times to prevent overlap of games/practices.
- Weekly pre-screening questionnaire for players and fans.
- Temperature checks at gym doors.
- Reduced capacity, each player will only be allowed to have two fans. Social distancing in the stands will be enforced.
- Fans, referees, coaches, and game personnel will wear masks.
- Players will not have to wear masks while playing but will while on the sidelines.
- The health department guidelines for quarantine and positive tests will be followed.
- Frequent cleaning of the basketballs and facilities.
KY Healthy at Work Youth Sports Guidance
KHSAA Healthy at Sports